I wear no uniforms, no blues or greens.

But I am in the Navy in the ranks rarely seen.

I have no rank upon my shoulders - salutes I do not give

But the military world is the place where I live

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sailors are Yummy ;-)

So I am following the blog of a really fun Marine Wife! Her blog is called 'We See the Same Stars' which is what first attracted me to it. Since if you've read previous posts, you know my Sailor and I have "moon dates" every night, no matter where in the world he is at that time. She's a young mil spouse and very relatable....I suggest you all go check her out!
http://xlostnconfuzdx.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-on-brain.html
Happy Bogging!!!
~*~ Military So's are in the Ranks rarely seen ~*~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting and sending someone my way. I can't wait to read more about you and I'm now following you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome girl!! Thanks! I love your blog, hope you enjoy mine!!

    ReplyDelete