I wear no uniforms, no blues or greens.

But I am in the Navy in the ranks rarely seen.

I have no rank upon my shoulders - salutes I do not give

But the military world is the place where I live

Monday, September 27, 2010

He is Amazing.

After I finished my last blog, I sat and cried for awhile. A long while......and as soon as I dried my tears and forced myself to stop....he emailed me. 
He is amazing....I laughed and smiled and got everything out of it I need to sustain me. He is my soul mate....in every way a person can fit so perfectly with another. 
I will sit home alone every night. I will go days without an email. I will go weeks without hearing your voice. I will carry your children. I will follow you anywhere you need to go. I will settle to see you only in my dreams for months. You are worth it. You are worth all of it. This is our life..... loneliness is temporary; Love is eternal
Forever and ever babe

No comments:

Post a Comment